Cement Marketing, a digital marketing and advertising agency partner founded in 2009 on the belief that the future of your brand depends on its digital presence, is in search of a Graphic Designer. This role reports directly to the Art Director and has no direct reports. If you feel digital brand marketing is your craft, your trade and your life’s passion consider joining our team. Be sure you’re ready for us because we can promise one thing – there isn’t another firm quite like ours. There are no compromises or corners cut and you must be at the top of your game and ready to learn even more.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, branding, and advertising; if you have a proven track record that backs up your passion – we’d like to meet you. Show us that you value bringing brands to life online and support your values with your portfolio. The ideal candidate will also have experience in branding, traditional marketing and advertising.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Integrate basic design principles such as grid, color theory, typography into your work every day
- Maintain a hyper focus on details and consistency – every pixel counts
- Follow the motto of simplicity of design over complexity
- Appropriately use other mediums and incorporate into designs – that whole “outside the box” thing
- Be self-driven
- Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and teach yourself new techniques
- Support the Art Director in conception of design work for larger campaigns
- Be a great team player with our copywriters, account managers, strategists and developers
- Communicate and present yourself professionally with our clients, whether via email or when explaining a concept in a meeting
Required (absolutely no exceptions) qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years in a similar role at another digital or advertising agency
- Portfolio with examples of your creative work
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering innovative designs to our clients
- 4-year degree in design or related field, or equivalent work experience / training
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative suite
- Robust freelance experience working with diverse client base
- UX design experience
- Experience integrating hand drawn typography into design
- Experience integrating Illustration
- Comfortable with dogs in the workplace
Perks of working at Cement
Besides competitive compensation packages that include benefits (insurance, retirement plans, unlimited PTO), casual dress code and dogs in the workplace, our team members also experience the following:
There’s room for growth
Every year you’ll go to at least one conference. Every quarter you’ll retreat with the team and have a one-on-one with your direct supervisor to review your growth plan. It’s a pretty simple formula — when you grow, we grow.
Work doesn’t feel like work
Yeah, we have the dogs and the ping pong table and the happy hours. But which cool, hip agency doesn’t? Yeah, we said hip. Deal with it. At Cement, you get to actually drive digital or brand strategy, and there’s something remarkable about that.
Perks are the norm
Every Friday we eat the best donuts in town and listen to hip-hop. Our brainstorms are often whiskey-infused. We also have all of the official stuff like retirement benefits, health benefits and proudly offer paid maternity and paternity leave.
Interested in joining our team? Submit your resume to email@example.com and our HR team will check you out.