Cement Marketing is growing. We’re looking for a qualified, experienced Account Manager to join our accounts team and clients in this new chapter of growth for the agency.
You will be a major asset in the account management team, running day-to-day initiatives to help Cement Marketing’s clients make their mark. You are sharp, (almost) ridiculously detail-oriented, and constantly have a high level of awareness around client activities. Your project management skills are second to none. You have excellent communication and people skills. You know what needs to get done– usually before you’re even asked– and you get it done like a boss.
You will be responsible for these specific desired outcomes:
- Ensure client satisfaction and goal fruition
- Hitting P&L goals for your book of business
- Manage client team and Cement team to bring projects in on time and on budget
- Prepare all client facing documents
- Create project budgets and timelines
- Build lasting client relationships
- Assist in onboarding assigned accounts
- Identifying opportunities for growth from existing accounts
- Assisting new business development team during pitch phase when necessary
- At least 3-5 years in a similar role at another digital or advertising agency
- Digital focus and know how is an absolute must
- Proven track record of responsibly growing your accounts to hit revenue targets
- Must love Cassie
If you do not have the above qualifications, please do not apply for this position: your application will be disregarded.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. We offer a full benefit package along with paid paternity and maternity leave (after one year of prior employment). Cement Marketing is an EOE.
Our culture is pretty fantastic. Read more about us here.