Three weeks left. Two nominations. One chance to vote.
Earlier this month, Columbus CEO Magazine released their annual online survey contest, “Best of Business”. The survey serves to call out the best businesses & organizations who call the 614 their home. There are 11 categories, ranging from business, to food, to healthcare– and 80 titles up for grabs.
On the list, we’ve seen some of our local favorites on the list, such as, Northstar Café (up for Best Power Breakfast & Lunch), and our clients Babbitt & Dahlberg (up for Best Family Law Firm), Street Sotheby’s (up for Best Real Estate Agency, Residential), and Short North Arts District (up for Best Attraction for Visitors).
It’s no easy feat to be elected to one of these lists, especially in a growing, thriving city, among many suitable peers. So our team was thrilled to find out that we are nominated for two different awards.
Cement Marketing is up for Best Ad Agency and Best Graphic Design/Branding Agency. It’s an awesome feeling, to feel like you’re making your mark. But before we start weeping with joy, acknowledging our 3rd cousins- and everything else that goes with your typical awards speech –we want to take a step back.
How did we get here, and why?
1. Well, for obvious reasons, Cohen. Office champion, motivator and creative inspiration. Cohen makes it all happen, day in and day out.
2. Our team are masters of their craft. Mediocrity? Not today. We don’t measure our work in hours. We measure it in the amount of ass we kick. Meet our team.
3. We have a method that works. By doing things differently, we produce incomparable results. Learn more about our method here.
4. We understand you. Analytics, design– you name it, we know what we’re doing. But the most important thing to us, is getting to know your goals and vision. By immersing ourselves completely, we engage, expand and elevate your audience in the right directions.
5. We LOVE our Little Big City. Honestly, without Columbus, Ohio – we wouldn’t be here today. Proud to be a Columbus ad and digital agency, Cement is rooted in the Columbus community and our city is at the heart of our work, our clients, and our culture. Props to you, Columbus!
Now, please go vote for Cement! Cohen says you must.