Rank well and rank often with Columbus SEO firm, Cement Marketing
There is, arguably, no investment with a higher return on investment and success rate for small businesses than organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Cement Marketing has been executing highly successful organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) pages for our clients since 2009.
Here are a few facts about SEO that explain why it is such a sound investment:
- Unlike traditional advertising, your investment in SEO doesn’t vaporize when the newspaper is thrown away or the television is shut off. Investing in SEO today ensures and secures a higher rank in Google in the future. SEO is really like building a foundation, the building blocks in the foundation to your Internet Marketing plan.
- When your customer finds you in a search result, they are already seeking your service or product. Unlike traditional advertising you are not intruding or investing in a wide, broad reaching demographic – you are investing in being the #1 result when your customer deliberately sits down to search for your product and service. Search engine seeking customers are in a buying mindset. They aren’t shopping, they’re ready to make a purchase.
- More and more businesses rely solely on SEO to move their products or services. Main Street is now Google Street and when you rank #1 for targeted search terms your customer base knows no limits, geographic or otherwise.
Cement Marketing executes successful SEO campaigns for our clients by using the following tactics:
- Creating truly engaging content, typically in the form of blog posts or videos, that rank well and rank often
- Performing SEO audits of your existing content and Websites
- Extensive longtail keyword research
- Meta descriptions and page title optimization
- Organic, deep link building
- Content strategy that leads to content both the humans and search engines will love
Click here to read about Google’s recent crack down on Spam and Filler content, which helps all Cement Marketing clients because our content is human friendly and never spammy.
Columbus SEO Case Studies
View a few of our SEO Case Studies. Please call us to view our full portfolio, as most client information is kept confidential.
Built in WordPress and launched with Cement Marketing’s full SEO and social marketing services in 2010, Schottenstein Real Estate jumped from 574 visits a month via Google to over 1,700 per month. Qualified leads spiked from 10 per month to 250 per month.